Mother's Day Card Ideas

Hi,

I had some fun over the weekend making some Mother's Day cards.

Here is my first one.

MOTHERS DAY CARD 1

Ingredients:

How to:

  • Blackberry Bliss card stock card cut at 14.85cm, scored at 10.5cm
  • Painted Blooms dsp cut at 13.85 x 9.5cm
  • Daffodil Delight card stock cut at 14.85cm x 1in
  • Whisper White card (I just cut it to evenly around the stamp)
  • I stamped the flower and leaves from the Painted Petal stamp set using Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive onto Whisper White card stock
  • Stamped the happy Mother's Day sentiment from the Sweet Laughter stamp set onto the Daffodil Delight card stock
  • Then assemble as seen in the photo
  • I also added in a Whisper White card stock inside because it's very hard to read things on Blackberry Bliss

Comments