Sketch Challenge | TGIFC11

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

I needed to make a birthday card.  When I found this sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch:

I decided to use my favourite colour combo of Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay.  I thought it was a good opportunity to use my brand new Big Shot.

BIRTHDAY CARD 4

The candle stamp is from the Sprinkles of Life which is the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set.  For every Sprinkles of Life stamp set sold, Stampin' Up! donates 3.00AUD to RMHC.

The banner stamp comes from the Moments Like These stamp set that coordinates the Moments Like These Project Life collection and can be bought in a bundle of the card, accessory and stamp set.  The birthday stamp is from the Crazy About You stamp set that can be bundled with the Hello You thinlits which includes the Happy die cut.

Lauren

113439

Price: $169.00

Supply List

Built for Free Using:  My Stampin Blog

 

Comments