CASE an Embossing Folder Project | CTC298

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing an Embossing Folder Project.  


I decided to use the Boho Indigo Product Medley , and CASEd a project from the World of Good Suite Pages.

I started with a Misty Moonlight Card base (5-3/4" x 8-1/4"; scored: 4-1/8"). I layered a piece of the DSP from the product medley (5-1/4" x 3-5/8"), adhering with Stampin' Seal. I took a piece of the embossed pieces from the medley and tore it into a rectangle, also adhering with Stampin' Seal.

I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink, onto a label from the medley. I also stamped a vase from the stamp set and fussy cut it out. I adhere the label and the vase onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Boho Indigo Product Medley

I tied a piece of the Gold Ribbon in a bow and adhered with Glue Dots. I adhered two of the leaf die cuts onto the card front with Stampin' Seal, I folded the leaves to give them some dimensions. I adhered one of the small gold embossed flowers with Stampin' Dimensioanals. And finally, I adhered some of the flower embellishments with Glue Dots.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Peta Stephens.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments