All Occasions Section, Pages 10 - 59 | CTC320

Hello and welcome to another CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop. This week we're CASEing projects from the All Occasions Section of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.


For my Card, I have chosen to CASE the sunflower card on page 17. CASEing the card using the Timeless Tropics Stamp Set, shaping the sunflowers for Hibiscus and Frangipanis.

I Started the card by stamping the hibiscus onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, in Memento ink. I also stamped the hibiscus onto two post-its and fussy cut them out. I used the hibiscus masks, along with a mask of the frangipani and leaf to fill in the gaps by stamp the frangipani and leaves.

I stamped a separate hibiscus and leaf onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.

I coloured in the flowers and leaves with Daffodil Delight, Magenta Madness and Just Jade Stampin' Blends. I fussy cut out the separate hibiscus and leaf. I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner.

Finally, I adhered the card front to a Mango Melody card base with Stampin' Seal, and adhered the separate flower and leaf to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Judy May.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments