CASE a Glittery / Sparkly Project | CTC341

Hello and welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty blog hop! This week we are CASEing a glittery / sparkly project from either catalogue.

I have CASEd a the card found on page 23 of the July - December Mini Catalogue, that features the Encircled in Warmth Stamp Set.

For my card, I created a card to give my neighbour who recently celebrated his 22nd birthday, with a delayed 21st birthday.

I started off the card by using the cardstock elements from the For the Guys Card Kit.

I took the background piece, cutting into 4 x 1" strips. I stamped the whiskey bottle and glass from the Whiskey Business Stamp Set with Memento ink on a piece of Basic White Cardstock. I coloured in with Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light Pumpkin Pie and Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends. Topped it with some Clear Wink of Stella and trimmed out with Snips.

I adhered the strips of cardstock with Stampin' Seal to the card base. I adhered the bottle to the shield piece, banner over the top, then the glass. Finally, I adhered the numbers from the Playful Alphabet Dies, I created the small + by cutting down the #. I adhered all the pieces onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I decorated the front of the envelope.

Thanks for stopping by, this is the end of the hope. If you joined midway through there is still more to see, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments