Farewell Annual Catty | CTC366

Hello, long time no blog to you all, I can't believe the last time I blogged was the end of October!! I don't know where the time has gone. So I'm back hopping with the lovely ladies at CASEing the Catty. This week we're CASEing a project from the retiring Annual Catalogue.

I chose a card from page 111 of the Annual Catalogue, that features the retiring Tasteful Touches Stamp Set. I recreated the background using the same stamp set and also featured the retiring Garden Wishes Stamp Set.

I started by creating the background, by stamping the feather onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock (3-1/8" x 5") in Versamark and heat emboss with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. Then I used the Blending Brush add some Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen Ink. I wiped the excess ink off the embossed areas.

Then I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Basic White Cardstock with Evening Evergreen ink, and punched out with the Label Me Fancy Punch. I took a piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock (3-1/4" x 5-1/8"), punched out another Label Me Fancy label, then adhered to the embossed piece with Stampin' Seal. I added some Crinkled Seam Binding, attached the sentiment and the Soft Succulent Label Me Fancy punched piece and on to a Evening Evergreen card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Kathryn Mangelsdorf.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets: Tasteful Touches Cling Mount Stamp Set, Garden Wishes Cling Mount Stamp Set. - Both retiring soon!
Paper: Soft Succulent A4 Cardstock, Evening Evergreen A4 Cardstock, Basic White A4 Cardstock
Ink: Soft Succulent Classic Stampin' Pad, Evenign Evergreen Classic Stampin' Pad, Versamark Ink
Punches: Label Me Fancy Punch
Accessories& More: Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Blending Brushes
Hidden Bits: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Comments