CASEing the Colours of the Flowers for Every Season DSP | CTC277

After a little break from blogging, I am back for another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, thanks for stopping by!!  This week is extra special as it’s CASEing the Catty’s 6th Birthday!! We are CASEing the colours of the Flowers for Every Seasons DSP.  If you’re starting here or joining me from Shannon's blog, once again “WELCOME!!”

This week, I’m CASEing the card found on page 11, this card features a selection of the Flowers for Every Season DSP and Memories & More Card Pack.  I decided to turn the layout from landscape to portrait.

I started off my card with a Balmy Blue card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) and a second layer of Balmy Blue Cardstock (5-1/2” x 3-7/8”).  From my selection of DSP from the Flowers from Every Season DSP, I cut each piece down to 5-1/4” x 2”.  The floral piece and the Cinnamon Cider piece I adhered together with Stampin’ Seal, making it 3-1/2”  tall.

I adhered the Misty Moonlight over the top, in the centre.  Lately, I have been obsessed with my Cross-Stitch, so I thought why not on my card, so I took my Take Your Pick Tool.  Piercing the DSP as evenly as possible and backstitched with the Gold Twine from the Forever Greenery Ribbon Pack.  I made sure to secure the ends of the twine with Stampin’ Seal.  I adhered the DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

I took the card from the Memories & More Card Pack with the bouquet on it, fussy cut it out.  I also fussy cut out one of the flowers from the DSP.  I adhered the flowers over the bouquet with Stampin’ Seal and onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  Finally I stamped the sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set in Magenta Madness ink.  I trimmed down the sentiment and adhered with Stampin’ Seal.  I finished off the card with 2 Magenta Madness and 1 Misty Moonlight, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Judy May.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments