CASEing Your Favourite Annual Catalogue Project | CTC278

I am back for another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, this week we are CASEing our favourite project from the Annual Catalogue  If you’re starting here or joining me from Rose's blog, “WELCOME!!”

This week, I’m CASEing the card found on page 83, that features the Peony Garden Suite.  For my card, I have mixed and matched products from different suites to create my card.

I started off my card with a Petal Pink Cardstock (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) and piece of Vellum Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”) embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.  Using the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set, I stamped the jar and flowers in Gray Granite Ink and the half full and stems stamp in stamped off Graysons Granite ink over the jar.  I punched out the jar with the Jar Punch and fussy cut out the flowers. 

I took a piece of Vanilla Open-Weave Ribbon, from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, and coloured in on one side with Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends and Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends on the other side.  I tied the ribbon around the neck of the jar, securing it with a bit of Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.

I die cut out a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper, with the Tasteful Label Dies.  Because the Whisper White was a bit bright on the DSP, I coloured over it with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.  I took the hexagon label from Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, cutting it half, adhering the two pieces to the Tasteful Label with Stampin’ Dimesionals, white side up.  Then adhering it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.

I adhered the jar and flowers to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, I had to double up the dimensionals on the flowers.  I stamped the sentiment, from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set, onto a strip of Whisper White Cardstock.  I adhered them with Stampin’ Seals and Stampin’ Dimensionals.  Finally, I adhered some Gilded Gems around the card front.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Kathryn Mangelsdorf.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments