Case the Colours of the Plaid Tidings DSP | CTC290

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing the colours of Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. Plaid Tidings DSP is currently on sale as part of the Designer Series Paper during October 2020.

The inspiration for this weeks challenge, the colours of Plaid Tidings DSP is such a fun idea with so many colours to choose from. For my card I went with Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Just Jade (I had to substitute something for Shaded Spruce, and that was the closest). And of course the card had to include the Buffalo Check background stamp.

I started off my card with a Rich Razzleberry card base (8-1/4 x 5-3/4; scored: 4-1/8). I took a second piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock (5-1/4" x 3-5/8") that I embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. I took a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock (5" x 3-3/8"), I stamped the Buffalo Check Stamp in Crumb Cake ink.
I took a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (2" wide), I stamped the large flowers, from Fancy Phrases Stamp Set, in Memento ink. I coloured in the flowers with Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends Combo and the leaves in Just Jade Stampin' Blends Combo. I trimmed down the Whisper White Strip and punch the top with the Fancy Tag Topper Punch.

I stamped the sentiment with Memento onto a strip of Whisper White Cardstock and trimmed down to size. I adhered the Rich Razzleberry piece to the card front with Stampin' Seal and the Crumb Cake piece over the top with Stampin' Dimensionals. I cut a piece of the Whisper White Faux Linen Ribbon, from the Flowers from Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, and put it through the tag top and secured in the back with a Glue Dot.

I adhered the tag and the sentiment piece with Stampin' Seal. I used some Linen Thread to secure the ribbon to the tag top. And finally, I attached some Gilded Gem Embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Shannon Kissane.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments