It's World Cardmaking Day 2020

Hello & welcome back to my blog for this very special post, celebrating World Cardmaking Day.  This card was my swap amongst my team.

For my card, I decided to feature the Wonder of the Season Suite.  Using the Cherish the Season Bundle & Wishes & Wonder Bundle along with the Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper.

I started by die cutting out all the bells, from the Sounds of the Season Dies.  I die cut out two each of the smallest and one each of the larger bell.  I adhered these bells, with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, to a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”) that has a 1/2” strip of DSP to the right side of the piece.

I looped thru a piece of Braided Linen Trim thru the hole on the largest bell, I secured it to the back of the piece of Cardstock with Mini Glue Dots.  I took a piece of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon and tied a bow using a fork.

I stamped the sentiment, from Wishes & Wonder Stamp Set, in Poppy Parade ink, and die cut out using the circle, from the North Pole Wonder Dies.  I also die cut out a Poppy Parade Cardstock sunburst, from the same die set.  I adhered the Starburst over the large bell with Stampin’ Seal and the sentiment over that with Stampin’ Dimensionals. 

I adhered the bow with a Mini Glue Dot at the top of the starburst.  Finally, I adhered the Crumb Cake layer to a Crumb Cake card base (8-1/4” x 5-3/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  And I of course stamped the bells, from Cherish the Season Stamp Set, in Poppy Parade ink.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments