CASE the Colours on page 18 | CTC294

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing the Colours of cards on Page 18 of the Annual Catalogue. 


With the colours being Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam, Gray Granite, Blusing Bride, Petal Pink and Whisper White. For my card, I decided to use the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set.  


For the background layer, I stamped the hydrangea looking stamped 2/3 in Soft Sea Foam ink and the other 1/3 in Mint Macaron on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3-7/8" x 5-1/2"). I adhered this piece to a Petal Pink card base (5-3/4" x 8-1/4"; scored: 4-1/8") with Tear & Tape Adhesive. 

I stamped the flowers and leaved in all the above mentioned colours. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Sea Foam ink... although I thought I was inking up in Gray Granite ink. I adhered this piece with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finally, I adhered some Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.

Thanks for stopping by, this is the end of the hop, but if you joined part way through, there is still more to see... next up is Julia Quinn.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments