Snowflake Splendor Inspiration | CTC

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing projects from page 36 of the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue. For my card, I decided to CASE the card in the bottom left corner and feature the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set.

For the background, I went with a swipe technique that I saw, Jennifer Frost demonstrate over on her youtube. I started with a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock (5-1/2" x 4-7/8") and swiped Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy inks. I die cut out a the second largest Stitched Shapes circle from a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and the flower in full strength and two stamped off in Balmy Blue ink.

Positive Thoughts Stamp Set featuring a swipe technique background, using Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy Ink Pads.

I stamped two sets of leaves in Night of Navy ink in the bottom left corner. I added a piece each of Whisper White Ribbon, from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, and the Night of Navy Ribbon, from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack, securing with a piece of Tear & Tape Adhesive.

Positive Thoughts Stamp Set featuring a swipe technique background, using Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy Ink Pads.

I adhered the sentiment piece with Stampin' Dimensionals. I punched out some butterflies using the Butterfly Duet Punch. I adhered them with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally, I attached some Rhinestones and spritzed my card with Clear Wink of Stella.

Positive Thoughts Stamp Set featuring a swipe technique background, using Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy Ink Pads.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Tina Gillespie.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments