Bring the Bling | CTC306

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my project for this weeks challenge, we’re bringing the bling and CASEing a glitter or sparkly project.

For my card this week, I had a play with the Gold Leafing for my project.  I was inspired by the project from page 36 of the 2021 January - June Mini Catalogue, that featured the Treasured Medallion Stamp Set.

I started by sponging Multipurpose Liquid glue over the circle laser-cut piece from the Dandy Laser-Cut Paper, and covering it in Gold Leafing.  I got off the excess gold leafing before using an craft knife to clean up the edges of the gold leaf.

I stamped two of the motifs in Memento ink, and then used the Blending Brushes to add Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler and Merry Merlot ink.  I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut out the two motifs.  I stamped the sentiment in Merry Merlot ink and punched it out with the 2” Circle Punch.

Finally, I put all together, with Tear & Tape Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals and some more Multipurpose Liquid Glue, attaching it all to a Merry Merlot card base (8-1/4” x 5-3/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) and a piece of Basic White Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”).

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments