Love You Always Suite | CTC304

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing a project from the Love You Always Suite, pages 10 -13.


For my card this week, I wanted to try my hand with the brand new Blending Brushes, and decided to CASE the card on page 10. I am featuring the Heartfelt Stamp Set Bundle.

I started by punching out a heart, using the Heart Punch Pack, from a piece of Basic White Cardstock. I used the heart as a mask and blending, Rococo Rose Ink onto a piece of polka die paper, from the Love You Always Designer Series Paper. 

I punched out a piece of Rococo Rose Cardstock using the scalloped heart from the punch pack. I adhered together the two hearts (with the Basic White heart ink side down), with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered a piece of Rococo Rose Cardstock (5-1/2" x 3-7/8") to a Basic White Cardstock base, with Stampin' Seal.

I adhered the piece of DSP with Stampin' Seal onto the card front and the hearts onto the DSP. I adhered a bow made with Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, with Glue Dots. I stamped and adhered the sentiment over the heart.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Siobhan Fitzsimmons.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments