CASE the Sketch on the Annual Catty | CTC367

Hello and welcome back to another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, this we we're CASEing the sketch from the cover of the brand new 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue.

The cover features products from the Hue's of Happiness Suite of products. For my card, I wanted to feature products that you may already have, whilst you wait for all your new goodies to arrive in the coming days, after the catalogue launches on 3 May 2022.

For my card, I have featured the Simply Succulent Stamp Set and Potted Succulents Dies. I went with one of my favourite colour combinations, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie & Crushed Curry.

I created the watercoloured background by using the largest stamp from the Hello Beautiful Stamp Set to lay down the colours on a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock, then spritzed the cardstock with water, and dried with the heat tool.

I stamped the largest succulent in Old Olive, the individual succulents in Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie and the pot in Crushed Curry. I die cut those pieces out, along with the large succulent with Vellum. I also die cut out the aloe vera pieces from Old Olive & Mossy Meadow Cardstock.

I used the Old Olive, Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends to colour in the succulents. I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze. I adhered everything down with Stampin' Seal and Dimensionals. Finished off with some Champagne Basic Rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by, if joined part way thru the hope there is more to see. Next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to...

Supplies Used:

Comments