CASEing Our Fave Annual Catty Project | CTC368

Hello, and welcome to another CASEing the Catty blog hop. This week we're CASEing our favourite project from the brand new Annual Catalogue.

For my card, I CASEd a card on page 165, that features the Nature's Print Bundle. For my CASE, I went with a portrait orientation and featured the Forever Fern Stamp Set.

The colour palette I selected is Orchid Oasis, Mango Melody & Old Olive with a touch of Champagne.

I stamped each of the leaves on Basic White Cardstock and I would have used the Forever Flourishing Dies to cut them out, but... I couldn't find them...

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to...

Supplies Used:

Comments