CASE a Mini Catalogue Project | CTC300

Hello & welcome to our 300th CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing any project from the brand new 2021 January - June Mini Catalogue.

For my card this week, I couldn't go past the card on page 28, featuring the Brushed Blooms Bundle. A bundle I loved so much I accidentally bought it twice.  

I went with a portrait orientation and went with a Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather combo. 

I started with a piece of Highland Heather Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”) stamped the smaller brush strokes across the piece in Gorgeous Grape ink.  I stamped the dots in Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. 

I die cut one set of Brushstrokes from a piece of Gorgeous Grape Cardstock. Then I adhered these pieces using Multipurpose Liquid Glue positioning around the card.  Trimming off the excess and glueing any excess pieces.  I adhered this to the Gorgeous Grape card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Gray Granite Cardstock, in Memento ink.  I punched the ends of the sentiment piece with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.  I took a piece of Whisper White Linen Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.  I coloured it with the Stampin’ Blends Light Markers of Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate, this is a good mix as an alternative to the Gray Granite Marker.

I cut the piece of linen ribbon in half and pulled some of the threads to give it a distressed look.  I used the Tear & Tape Adhesive to secure the ribbon to the back of the sentiment piece.  I attached the sentiment piece to the card front with Dimensionals.

I finished off my card with a Highland Heather ink flower and Memento ink leaves, both die cut and adhered with a combination of Stampin’ Seal and Dimensionals.

for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments