CASE a Sale-A-Bration Project | CTC301

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing any project from the brand new 2021 Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.


For my card this week, I was inspired by the hummingbird card on page 12.  This card used the, A Touch of Ink Photopolymer Stamp Set, a level 2 Sale-A-Bration product.  Available when you spend $180 or more.  My card also features the Oh So Ombre 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper, which is a level 1 SAB product. 

I started my card with Granny Apple Green card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored at: 4-1/8”).  I took a piece of the Granny Apple Green sheet from the DSP pack (5-1/4” 3-5/8”).  I stamped two sets of the leaves from the stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink. I adhered this to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.

I stamped the flower and hummingbird to a piece of Basic White Cardstock, in Memento ink. I stamped over the top of the flower with coordinating stamp in Bermuda Bay ink and the hummingbird in stamped off Rococo Rose ink. I fussy cut both of these out. I adhere these with Stampin’ Seal.  Finally I stamped the sentiment in Memento on a strip of Basic White Cardstock, trimmed to size and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Tina Gillespie.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments