Step Up an Annual Catty Project | CTC299

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, Stepping up an Annual Catalogue Project.

I chose a card from page 69, featuring the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, Forever Blossoms Stamp Set and the Cherry Blossom Dies. 

For my card, I used the same Bumblebee Card base and featured the Love of Leaves Bundle.

I started with a piece of Cinnamon Cider Cardstock (3” x 4”), which I die embossed with the line die from Stitched Leaves Dies.  I adhered this piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  

On a piece of Bumblebee Cardstock, I stamped two leaves in Bumblebee ink and two in stamped off, Cinnamon Cider ink.  I die cut out the leaves with the coordinating dies, I also embossed two of the leaves.  

I adhered one of leaves in the top right corner with Stampin’ Seal.  The other three, I adhered together with Stampin’ Seal and onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I tied a piece of Linen Thread around the stems of the leaves.

I stamped the sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink, onto a strip of Bumblebee Cardstock.  I adhered the strip with a combination of Seal and Dimensionals.  Finally, I adhered three 2020 - 2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the card front.

Thanks for stopping by, this is the end of the hop. But if you started here, or part way thru, there is still more to see, next up is Julia Quinn.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments