CASE the Catty Cover - Forever Fern Stamp Set | CTC271 - Week 1

Can you believe the new Annual Catalogue 2020 - 2021 sales period starts in just a few short days?Today, I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop, this week we are CASEing the cover of the new Annual Catalogue.  If you're starting here, or joining me from Judy’s blog, Welcome! 



This week I'm CASEing the bottom card on the cover, using the brand new stamp set, Forever Fern from the the Forever Greenery Suite. I have changed the card to be a portrait layout.

I took a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (5-1/4" x 3-5/8"), stamping the leaves in stamped off Pretty Peacock ink, I also stamped it on the back flap of a Whisper White Envelope. I filled in the spaces with the cotton stamped in Terracotta Tile ink, and repeated on the envelope flap.

I stamped the sentiment in Terracotta Tile ink onto a piece of Terracotta Tile Cardstock. I punched it out with the Lovely Label Punch. Using the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, I wrapped a piece of the Gold Trim around the piece of Whisper White Cardstock, securing with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I made a bow with the Vanilla Ribbon and attached it to the sentiment piece with a Mini Glue Dot.

I adhered the Whisper White piece to a piece Whisper White card base (5-3/4" x 8-1/4"; scored at 4-1/8") with Stampin' Dimensionals. I also adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finally, I adhered some Gilded Gems on the card front.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Sandra Collett.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments