CASE a Favourite Punch / Die - Pretty Label Punch| CTC270 - Week 1

I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop, this week we are CASEing our favourite retiring punch or die.  If you're starting here, or joining me from Sandra’s blog, Welcome! 



This week I’m featuring the Pretty Label Punch, a punch that I have used plenty of times of the years.  Today I’m CASEing a card from page 123 of the Annual Catalogue. Also featuring the retiring Breathtaking Bouquet and Varied Vases Stamp Sets.

Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2019-2020 Page 123 Featuring the Pretty Label Punch

I started with two pieces of Whisper White Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”) stamping the Breathtaking Bouquet on both pieces in Memento ink using the Stamparatus.  On one I have coloured in the leaves with the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo and the other I have coloured in the flowers with Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers.  Then I used my Paper Snips to cut out the coloured in flowers.  

Using a piece of Terracotta Tile Cardstock (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) for the card base.  Layering on top a piece of In Colour 2019-2021 Designer Series Paper in Terracotta Tile (5-1/2” x 3-7/8”), adhering with Tear & Tape Adhesive.  Then I adhere the two piece of Whisper White, adhering the coloured leaf piece with Tear & Tape Adhesive and the coloured flower piece over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment in Terracotta Tile ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, then punched out with the Pretty Label Punch.  I adhered two pieces of the Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon, coloured side down with Tear & Tape Adhesive.  Finally, I adhered the sentiment over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Kathryn Mangelsdorf.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to...

Supplies Used:

Comments