CASE a Favourite Punch / Die - Stitched Labels Dies| CTC270 - Week 2

I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop, this week we are CASEing our favourite retiring punch or die.  If you're starting here, or joining me from Michelle’s blog, Welcome! 



This week I’m CASEing a card from the demonstator magazine, Stampin’ Success, which is sadly be discontinued.  This card featured the Doily Wishes Dies.

For my card, I used the Stitched Labels Dies, die cutting in each of the retiring In Colors 2018-2020.  I adhered them to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I stamped the sentiment  from the Stitched All-Around Stamp Set in Versamark and embossing with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I die cut out the sentiment with circle die from the set.

Stitched All Around Stamp Set and Stitched Labels Dies.

I tied a piece of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon with a bow around the piece of Whisper White.  I adhered the sentiment over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I matted the piece of Whisper White with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock (5-1/2” x 3-7/8”), adhering with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Finally, I adhered everything to the Crumb Cake card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”).

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Rebecca Scurr.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments