Parisian Beauty Stamp Set | Last-Chance Products

I’m back featuring another Last Chance Products, only whilst supplies last.  Today I’m featuring the Parisian Beauty & Layered with Kindness Stamp Sets and the Burlap Ribbon.

I took a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”), taking the scripty stamp inking up with Early Espresso ink, stamping off twice before stamping on the cardstock.  I repeated this step 4 - 5 times.  I stamped the Eiffel Tower in stamped off Early Espresso.  Finally, I stamped the post mark stamps in full strength Early Espresso ink.  I embossed the piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with the Subtle Embossing Folder in both direction.

I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink and punched it out with the Label Me Lovely Punch.  I adhered the main piece of Very Vanilla to a Very Vanilla card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I adhered a piece of Burlap Ribbon (this ribbon has unfortunately retired) in a ‘V’ shape with Tear & Tape Adhesive.  Finally, I adhered the sentiment over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to...

Supplies Used:

Comments