CASE a Kit | CTC315

Welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty blog hop, this week we are CASEing a kit.


The kit I decided to CASE was the Hello, Dear Friend All Inclusive Card Kit, found in the January - June Mini Catalogue. The best part about the All Inclusive Card Kits are they provide everything needed to create the cards including Adhesive, Ink and Stamp Set. The only thing missing is scissors to open the packaging.

For my card, I wanted to recreate the vellum piece used throughout the kit. I decided to feature the Simply Succulent Bundle.

I started off with a piece of Brass Foil Sheet (Sorry, already retired) cut to size, I also cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to the same size. I attached a piece of Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Brass Foil Sheet, then die cut with the large background succulent die. I attached the die cut piece to the piece of Vellum, and adhered it to the a Basic White card base with Stampin' Seal.

I stamped the three succulents from the stamp set with Memento ink, and the sentiment in Just Jade ink. I coloured in the succulents with the Just Jade Stampin' Blends, finally die cut out the succulents and the sentiment.

I adhered the two larger succulents with Stampin' Seal to the card front, and the smaller succulent to the sentiment. I took a piece of Misty Moonlight Ribbon, secured it to the shape I wanted with Tear & Tape and to the underside of the sentiment. Finally, I adhered the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments