Fancy Phrases | CI96

Happy Easter to all!! Today, I decided to get the most out of my Retiring Stamp Sets and decided to play along with Colour Inkspiration. This weeks challenge features Petal Pink, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green.


I decided to feature the Fancy Phrases Stamp Set, which is sadly on the retirement list. For my card I started with a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and using the four pink coloured ink pads, I swiped the ink around the cardstock. Working from lightest to darkest colour.

Then I stamped the flower in Memento ink. I stamped a second version of the flowers on a separate strip of Very Vanilla Cardstock. I adhered this over the top to match the original with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, punching out with the Timeless Label Punch. I adhered it all onto a Blushing Bride card base.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments