Favourite Retiring Punch | CTC314

Welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop. This week we are featuring our favourite retiring punches.


I was inspired by a card found on page 137, with the purple embossed background and the white silhouette elements. I decided to feature the Butterfly Duet Punch and the Classic Label Punch. Apologies some of the items used in this card have already retired.

I started with a piece of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, and embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder (also retiring). I adhered it to a piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock with Stampin' Seal. I adhered a piece of Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

The is punched out a few butterflies with the Butterfly Duet Punch from a piece of Basic White Cardstock, I adhered the butterflies with Stampin' Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set, in Melon Mambo ink and punched out with the Classic Label Punch.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used & Still Available:

  • Butterfly Duet Punch
  • Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
  • Artistry Bloom Designer Series Paper

Comments