Favourite Retiring Dies | CTC312

Happy Easter everyone and Welcome to another Caseing the Catty Blog Hop. This week we are saying goodbye to our favourite retiring die sets.


For this challenge, I decided to feature the Today's Tiles Bundle, which includes the Today's Tiles Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Field Tiles Dies. For my project, I was inspired by the two cards on page 38 of the Annual Catalogue. The bundle, stamp set and dies are all unfortunately on the retirement list. I used two of the retiring 2019 - 2021 In-Colors, Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray.

I started my card with a piece of Seaside Spray Cardstock, stamping the main tile stamp in stamped off Seaside Spray on the diagonal, until the whole piece is covered. I attached this to a Seaside Spray card base with Stampin' Seal.

I took the larger square die, from the Field Tiles Dies, and cut out a piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock. Then, I cut out the smaller square die from a piece of Vellum, trimming off the corner sections. I adhered the two pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

I stamped the sentiment piece in Pretty Peacock ink, on to piece of Basic White Cardstock. I punched out the sentiment with the Timeless Label Punch, which is also retiring. I attached some Braided Linen Trim to the underside of the sentiment piece, pulling apart the fibres of the trim.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments