CASE the new Annual Catalogue | CTC271 - Week 2

Welcome to another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, thanks for stopping by!!  This week we are CASEing projects from the New Catalogue.  If you’re starting here or joining me from Judy May, once again “WELCOME!!”



This week, I’m CASEing the card found on page 11, that features products from the Flowers from Every Season Suite.  For my card, I have turned my card to portrait and have used the Country Home Stamp Set.

2020-2021 Annual Catalogue page 11

I started off my card with a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (5” x 4-1/8”) stamping the jar from the stamp set in stamped off Granny Apple Green ink four times across the bottom of the piece.  I also stamped another jar on a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock in full strength Granny Apple Green ink.  I stamped the bunch of flowers above the middle left jar in full strength Granny Apple Green ink.  I coloured in the flowers, leaves and the separate jar with the Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers. 

Country Home Stamp Set; Highland Heather; Granny Apple Green; Flirty Flamingo

I stamped the sentiment in Highland Heather ink.  I took two strips of Granny Apple Green Cardstock (1” x 4-1/8”), I adhered one piece to the very bottom of the Whisper White card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”).  The other strip, I embossed with one of the embossing folders from the Greenery Embossing Folders, I then took the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Marker and coloured over the embossed section.

Country Home Stamp Set; Highland Heather; Granny Apple Green; Flirty Flamingo

I adhered the embossed strip overlapping the strip at the bottom of the card front with Tear & Tape.  I also adhere the piece of Whisper White to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I cut out the separate jar, and tied a piece of the Gold Trim, from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, around the neck of the jar.  Finally, I adhered the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Country Home Stamp Set; Highland Heather; Granny Apple Green; Flirty Flamingo

Thanks for stopping by, next up is my very talented upline, Rose Packer!!

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments