Pigment Sprinkles - Delightful Day Stamp Set | Last-Chance Products

Today is the last day to purchase from the Last-Chance Products List. I wanted to show one last card before some of these products go away.

Pigment Sprinkles and Delightful Day Stamp Set - Last-Chance Products

I took a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock (5-1/4" x 3-5/8") sprinkling it with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay Pigment Sprinkles. I then spritzed it with water from a Stampin' Spritzer bottle. I used my Heat Tool to speed up the drying.

Pigment Sprinkles and Delightful Day Stamp Set - Last-Chance Products

I took the three decorative elements from the Delightful Day Stamp Set, stamping them in Versamark ink on to the piece of Shimmery White Cardstock, and heat embossing with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder. I took a strip of Basic Black Cardstock (4-1/8" x 1"), I distress this strip and creating the faux leather look. I also distressed the top corner of the piece of Shimmery White Cardstock.

Pigment Sprinkles and Delightful Day Stamp Set - Last-Chance Products

I adhered the piece of Shimmery White to a Crumb Cake card base (5-3/4" x 8-1/4"; scored at: 4-1/8") with Tear & Tape Adhesive along with the strip of Basic Black. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Memento ink onto a piece of Whisper White. I also stamped the three decorative stamps of the top in the same coloured ink as the Pigment Sprinkles. I punched out the sentiment with the Label Me Lovely Punch, adhering with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments