CASEing the flowers of the Annual Catalogue | CTC272

Welcome to another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, thanks for stopping by!!  This week we are CASEing the flowers of the annual catalogue.  If you’re starting here or joining me from Sandra's blog, once again “WELCOME!!”



This week, I’m CASEing the card found on page 138, this card features the Drybrush Background Stamp. For mine, I decided on the Birch Background Stamp and the Daisy Lane Stamp Set.

I started off the card with a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (5-1/4" x 3-5/8") by stamping the Birch Background Stamp on the Stamparatus, inked up half Sahara Sand and Soft Suede ink, in portrait orientation. I then switched it to landscape and reinked in Crumb Cake ink.

I stamped the fern from Daisy Lane in Memento ink, twice in the top-left and bottom-right corners. I stamped three of the small daisies and the sentiment in Memento on to a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, I cut the sentiment piece to fit within the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. I punched out the three daisies with the Medium Daisy Punch, I adhered all three together with Mini Glue Dots and coloured in the centre with the Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Markers.

I adhered the Forever Gold Laser-Cut piece down with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I adhered the sentiment piece with Stampin' Dimensionals, the daisy with Mini Glue Dots and finally two small leaves from the In Good Taste Elements under the sentiment piece with Fine-Tip Glue Pen. And I adhered the whole thing onto a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Kathryn Mangelsdorf.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments