There's a New Stampin' Up! Catalogue | ESAD Blog Hop

I’m very excited to be hopping along with the ESAD group to celebrate the launch of the new Annual Catalogue.  I have created three cards one each for the three levels of crafter, beginner, casual and avid.

For the three cards, I have decided to feature the products from the Flowers for Every Season Suite.  

For the Beginner

I started off with a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamping the smaller sunflower from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, in full and stamped off Memento ink.  I coloured in the sunflowers with Daffodil Delight and Just Jade Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers.  I spritzed the this piece with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.

I stamped the sentiment in Memento ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, then trimmed it down to size. I adhered the sunflower piece with Tear & Tape Adhesive, onto a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) and the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  Finally, I adhered the Black 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon bow with Mini Glue Dots.

For the Casual

I took a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”), punched out using the Jar Punch, making sure the punch is centred.  I stamped the sunflowers above, from the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set in Memento ink.  I took a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamped the jar in Just Jade ink, I also stamped the half full colour in stamped off Just Jade ink.  I stamped the stems in Memento ink.  

I coloured in the sunflowers with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers.  I adhered a Mason Jar Shaker Dome to the underside of the Crumb Cake piece. I placed Tear & Tape Adhesive around the stamped jar and placed some of the Flowers for Every Season Gems on top and adhered the piece of Crumb Cake.  I placed a bow made from the Just Jade Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, adhering with a Mini Glue Dots to the jar dome.  

I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Just Jade Cardstock in Memento ink. I adhered the Crumb Cake piece to a piece of 2020-2022 In Color DSP (5-1/2” x 3-7/8”) in Just Jade with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I then adhered the sentiment to the underside of the DSP with Tear & Tape Adhesive and onto a piece of Just Jade Cardstock.

For the Avid

I stamped one sunflower and three leaves from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with Memento ink. I coloured in the leaves with the Just Jade Stampin' Blends and the sunflower with the Daffodil Delight and Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends Combo Marker. I also went around the perimeter of each with the light Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blend. I die cut out everything with the coordinating Sunflower Dies.

I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Cinnamon Cider Cardstock in Memento ink, I punched one end with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and trimmed the other end. I used a piece of Cinnamon Cider Cardstock for the card base. I took a piece of 2020-2022 In Color DSP in Cinnamon Cider (5-1/4" x 3-5/8") wrapping a piece of Gold Twine from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and tie it with a not. I adhered the piece of DSP to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. The sunflower with Stampin' Dimensionals, tucking the leaves underneath, adhering with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finally, I adhered the sentiment with Tear & Tape Adhesive.

Thanks for stopping, by next up is Narelle Fasulo.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

You can check out the full list:

  1. Nicole Wilson
  2. Lou Kitzelman
  3. Denise Buetler
  4. Libby Dyson
  5. Lauren Meiklejohn
  6. Narelle Fasulo
  7. Jenny Hayward
  8. Maria Henderson
  9. Sharni Haines
  10. Monique Fielder
  11. Sharon Dalton
  12. Kayla McCreadie
  13. Rebecca Scurr
  14. Bronwyn Eastley
  15. Lynsey McCord
  16. Cathy Pinchbeck
  17. Melissa Gifford
  18. Kelly Kent

Comments