CASE the August - December 2020 Mini Cover | CTC280

I am back for another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, this week we are CASEing the card sketch.  If you’re starting here or joining me from Shannon's blog, “WELCOME!!”

This week, we're CASEing the cover the brand new August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue. I am CASEing the card on the right with the bells.  For my card, I have decided to feature a mix of products from the In Good Taste Suite, the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set and In the Tropics Dies.

I started off with a Crumb Cake card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”).  I cut a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (5-1/4” x 3-7/8”) adhering it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.  I stamped the large frangipani in Magenta Madness ink and two leaves in Just Jade ink.  I coloured in the frangipani with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers.  I also stamped the sentiment in Just Jade ink onto a strip of Whisper White Cardstock and trimmed down to size.

I die cut out the two stamped leaves and the frangipani with the In the Tropics Dies.  I also die cut out two of the pineapple tops from a piece of Just Jade Cardstock, from the same die set and a Night of Navy label from the Tasteful Labels Dies.  I adhered the pineapple tops to the card front with Stampin’ Seal, the label over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  The frangipani, also with Stampin’ Dimensionals, the leaves with Stampin’ Seal tucked under the frangipani.  Finally, the sentiment adhered with Stampin’ Seal.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments