CASE your Favourite Mini Catalogue Bundle | CTC282

I am back for another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, this week we are CASEing our favourite mini catalogue bundle.  If you’re starting here or joining me from Julia's blog, “WELCOME!!”



This week, I chose the bundle from the Plaid Tidings Suite.  For my card, I have featured the Stitched Nested Label Dies in a portrait orientation, along with the ’Tis the Season Designer Series Paper and the returning Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set.

I started off my card with a Garden Green card base (8-1/4” x 5-3/4”; scored: 4-1/8”), I used one of the label dies to cut the hole in the card front.  I took a piece of Cherry Cobble Cardstock to cut a smaller label with.  On the Cherry Cobbler piece I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.

On the sentiment piece and the card front, I stamped the mistletoe in Memento Ink.  I took a piece of the DSP (5-1/4” x 3-7/8”), adhering it to the inside of the card front with Stampin’ Seal.  I took a piece of the Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon, attaching it to the DSP with Stampin’ Seal.  I took two of the wreaths from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, adhering them to the back of the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Seal and onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Judy May.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments