Gorgeous Posies Stamp Set | CI83

Today, I’m back playing along with Colour Inkspiration Colour Challenge.  This week, the colours to include are Bumble Bee, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White and Basic Black.  

For my card, I have used the Gorgeous Posies Stamp Set, Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and In Good Taste Elements.

I started the card with a Mossy Meadow card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”).  I layered on top a piece of 2020-2022 In Colour Designer Series Paper (5-1/2” x 3-7/8”), adhering with Stampin’ Seal.  I stamped the larger flower in Bumble Bee Ink and the stamens in Memento Ink.  Then I stamped two large leaves in stamped off Mossy Meadow Ink and the branchy bits in full strength Mossy Meadow Ink.  I fussy cut out all these items.

I stamped the sentiment in Bumble Bee Ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and punched out with the Everyday Label Punch.  Then I took the rectangle shaped frame and cut it down to fit behind the sentiment piece.  I adhered together all the elements including the In Good Taste Elements with a mix of Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I adhered a strip of Mossy Meadow Cardstock (trimming down to size), and the sentiment cluster with Stampin’ Seal.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments