CASE the Colours of Trimming the Town DSP | CTC283

I am back for another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, this week we are CASEing the Colours of the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper.  The Trimming the Town DSP colours include Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Whisper White.  



If you’re starting here or joining me from Michelle's blog, “WELCOME!!”

For my card, I CASEd the Old Olive striped piece of DSP using the strip stamp from the Pattern Play Stamp Set.  Stamping in Old Olive ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”).  I took a piece of Gray Granite Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”) to layer behind the Whisper White piece.  Before I adhered them together, I stamped one of the trees, from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set, stamping in Old Olive ink.  I punched out with the Pine Tree Punch.  

I adhered the Gray Granite piece to a Poppy Parade card base (8-1/4” x 5-3/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) with Stampin’ Seal.  Then adhered the Whisper White piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I took a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamping the sentiment in Poppy Parade ink.  I also stamped another tree in stamped off Old Olive ink.  

I adhered the Gray Granite tree to the sentiment piece and onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  Finally, I tied some Misty Moonlight / Silver Baker’s Twine, from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, around the base of the tree.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Sandra Collett.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to...

Supplies Used:

Comments