CASEing Projects from the Punch Bundle Section | CTC281

I am back for another CASEing the Catty Blog hop, this week we are CASEing the card sketch.  If you’re starting here or joining me from Rachel's blog, “WELCOME!!”



This week, we're CASEing projects from the punch bundle section of the Annual Catalogue, page 168 - 169.  For my card, I have used products from the Wonder of the Season Suite.

I made two cards using, starting with a Whisper White Card bases (8-1/4” x 5-3/4”; scored: 4-1/8”).  I adhered a piece of ’Tis the Season Designer Series Paper (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”) to each card front with Stampin’ Seal.

I took two strips of Whisper White Cardstock (2” wide).  I punched each end with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.  I stamped the sentiment, from the Wishes & Wonder Stamp Set, in Memento ink.  I used the Cherish the Season Stamp Set, stamping the bells in stamped off Cherry Cobbler ink and the branches in twice stamped off Garden Green ink.  I used the punch off cut to mark where to punch the other end.

I wrapped the Whisper White Ribbon, from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Pack, around the sentiment piece.  I adhered the sentiment tag and the blank tag together with Stampin’ Dimensionals and on to the card with Stampin’ Seal.

Thanks for stopping by, if you started here or part-way through, there's still more to see, next up is Julia Quinn.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments