Box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin | Product Spotlight

Have you checked out the Paper Pumpkin, Box of Sunshine?  It’s been available for a little over a month, I know where has the time gone?  I’m here to share some alternative projects for this kit.

First things first, I wanted to share the examples that come with the kit.  These projects are all very easy to put together, it’s just a sticker here, a stamped there, dimensional some element over there and we can’t forget the sequins.

Here is my alternative projects

For the first card, I stamped the lines down the card front.  I stamped the sentiment on one of the banners.  I stamped the sun onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fussy cut out.  I adhered all elements to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  Finally, I added some sequins.

The second card, I adhered the large block sticker landscape across the card front.  Adhered two lemons and one leaf with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals.  Stamped the sentiment and adhered with Dimensionals and added some sequins.

The third card, I adhered the strip stick in portrait on the card front. I adhered the sun with Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment and adhered on the card front with Stampin’ Seal and Dimensionals.  And of course added some sequins.

For the last card, I took the large block sticker cutting it down on the long side to 3” and adhered it to the card front.  I adhered the pineapple with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment, added it over the pineapple with Stampin’ Seal and Dimensionals. And once again finished off with some sequins.

What I love most about these kits is you always get a lot of extra banners and elements to use on other projects, you just need to add extra card bases and envelopes.

And finally, just announced there is another Paper Pumpkin coming before the end of the year!! This one will be Christmas themed, called 'Joy to the World'

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to...

Supplies Used:

Comments