CASE a Die Bundle Page Project | CTC2

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my project for this weeks challenge, CASEing a project from the Die Bundle Pages of the Annual Catalogue.



This week I'm CASEing a card found on page 178, featuring the So Much Happy Bundle.  For my card, I used the RETURNING Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, along with the Playful Alphabet Dies.

I started by die cutting the letters out of Whisper White Cardstock and Foam Adhesive Sheets, adhering the cardstock to the adhesive.  I took a piece of the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (3-7/8" wide) cutting diagonally at 3cm on the short side.

I adhered the smaller section to a Whisper White card base (8-1/4" x 5-3/4"; scored: 4-1/8"), with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the die cut letters along the diagonal. I took the other half of the DSP measuring and cutting to size, adhering with more Stampin' Dimensionals. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Old Olive Ink and cutting to size. Adhering it with Mini Glue Dots over the alphabet die cuts.

Thanks for stopping by, if you joined part way thru, there's still more to see, next up is Julia Quinn.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to...

Supplies Used:

Comments