CASE an Annual Catty Project with a Mini Catty Twist | CTC286

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing an Annual Catalogue Project with a Mini Catty Twist.

For my project this week, I couldn’t go past the card on page 70.  It’s a great layout that can replicated to be used with any stamp set and any occasion.  This time I have chosen to feature the Returning Most Wonderful Time Product Medley.

I started my card with a Real Red card base (8-1/4” x 5-3/4”; scored: 4-1/8”).  I adhered a piece of the DSP (4” x 4-1/8”) with Stampin’ Seal.  I took one of the foiled card fronts from the product medley (4-1/2” x 3”).  

I adhered three piece of Whisper White Cardstock (2-1/2” x 1-1/2”) to the card front piece in the middle 1/8” apart with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered three of the stickers from the Product Medley to each piece of Whisper White.  Then I adhered the Card Front piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  

I stamped the sentiment onto a sticker with Real Red ink, adhering this also to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  Finally, I adhered some Gold Faceted Stars from Medley.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments