Father's Day Card | Special Occasions

This past Sunday here in Australia was Father's Day and I just wanted to share my card for this year.

I started with a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock (3-3/8" x 5") and the Comfort & Hope Stamp Set. I repeatedly stamped around the bottom right corner with the chevron patterned stamp in Early Espresso ink. I stamped the sentiment, from Geared Up Garage Stamp Set, in Night of Navy ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla ink.

I die cut our the sentiment and one lot gears, out of Whisper White Cardstock, from Garage Gears Dies. I trimmed off a couple of the gears and adhered to the Crumb Cake piece, with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I tied a piece of 3/8" Denim Ribbon around the piece of Crumb Cake.

I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the entire piece to a Crumb Cake Card base (8-1/4" x 5-3/4"; scored: 4-1/8") with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments