Today's Tiles Bundle | CI85

Hello & welcome, I am very excited for this blog post because I am the guest designer for Colour Inkspiration #ci85. The colours included in this challenge are Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White & Gorgeous Grape.

For my card, I featured the Today's Tiles Photopolymer Bundle. Onto two piece of Whisper White Cardstock (5-1/2" x 3-7/8") I stamped the step one of the tile stamp, using the Stamparatus, one in Pear Pizzazz & Misty Moonlight ink on the other. Stamping the step two in Gorgeous Grape ink onto the Pear Pizzazz version and Rich Razzleberry ink onto the Misty Moonlight version.

I fussy cut out the Misty Moonlight version, adhering every other one with Stampin' Dimensionals, over the Pear Pizzazz. I tied a piece of Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Colour Ribbon around the piece of Whisper White piece. I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink, on to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, and die cut out with one of the rectangles in the Field Tiles Dies. I adhered the sentiment onto the Whisper White piece and onto a Misty Moonlight card base (8-1/4" x 5-3/4"; scored: 4-1/8") with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Supplies Used:

Comments