CASE the Leaves or Trees of the Mini Catalogue | CTC287

Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop.  I'm excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing the Leaves or Trees of the Mini Catalogue.

For my project this week, I decided on the wreathe card on page 44.  I decided to feature the Forever Fern Bundle for my project.

I started off by stamping 4 each of the chosen leaves from the stamp set in Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron & Crumb Cake.  I used the coordinating, Forever Flourishing Dies, to die cut out all the leaves.  I also die cut out a circle of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (5-1/4” x 5-1/4”).  

I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the leaves around the circle.  For the card base, I used Mint Macaron (8-1/4” x 5-3/4”; scored: 4-1/8”).  I stamped some more leaves in the top-right & bottom-left corners with Mint Macaron ink.  I took a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock (5-1/2” x 5-1/2”) and spritzed it with the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker.

I adhered the Crumb Cake and Whisper White pieces and on to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment on to a skinny strip of Whisper White Cardstock with Early Espresso ink, adhering with Stampin’ Seal. Finally, I adhered a bow of Linen Thread with a Mini Glue Dot.

Thanks for stopping by, next up is Simone Bartrum.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',

Lauren

Comments